Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A message from Delilah

In October 2012, we were invited to Delilah's annual Halloween party near Seattle and it turned into a wedding - her wedding! She didn't tell the guests in advance, not even her own children. She is pictured here with my wife, Natasha Niro. Like everyone else, Tash remained in costume throughout the ceremony and reception.

I've been looking for an opportunity to post this photo. 2012 was a busy year and I didn't do a great job of maintaining my blog at the time. In any case, here's a message from Delilah to her listeners posted on her Facebook page today...

"If you're missing my show at night, know that radio stations come and go (unfortunately, I get "dumped" by stations and it STILL breaks my heart...!) BUT my program of requests, dedications and sappy love songs will always stay....

If you tune in one night and discover I have disappeared from your station you can ALWAYS find my program on my website, www.delilah.com. We also have a list of every station that carries the show. If your local station is not listed, CALL THEM AND WHINE LOUDLY!!! (Have all your fb friends call them as well...)

Or you can always find my radio program on the APP called iHeartRadio. Look for Live Radio and then Personalites, and my program is at the top of the list.

You can listen to the program anytime, free, on iHeartRadio."


- Delilah, Love Someone

Follow the bouncing ball -
My previous blog posts about Delilah:
Seattle Trip Report Part #1, 4/5/06
Delilah's words about me to her listeners, 8/15/06
What rain?, 11/16/06
Safe Return, 12/3/06
Reflections, 1/1/07
Some 2006 Photos, 1/22/07
Delilah's New Book, 9/16/08
Delilah on Nightline tonight, 11/12/08

Also related, from Chess Daily News & Information:
Meeting the incredible Delilah, 11/12/06
A New Major Addition to the Susan Polgar Foundation, 11/14/06
Delilah, a very special woman, 11/9/06
Happy Times!, 4/30/07
A truly special individual, 1/8/08
Delilah on the TODAY show tomorrow!, 9/30/08
The Queen of Radio, 2/18/2013



No comments: